Sunday, June 10, 2012

Websites

First graders,

I would love to learn about any of your favorite websites that you visit with your parents at home.  Maybe we can add them to our website or spend time visiting them during computer time.

To answer, just click on the picture of a pencil!


CTGE students

Do you know any great websites for first grade students that may be beneficial to include on this blog? Instead of a section with links to individual websites, would it be better to include one link to my social bookmarking site? http://delicious.com/msbartley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica,

    I found this website to be helpful.

    http://www.newton.k12.ks.us/tech/first_grade_internet2.htm

    These are all reading and phonics activities geared towards first grade. I have clicked and viewed most of the links and found them to be beneficial! I think posting your bookmarking site as a link for all of your students to view would be helpful! This way, all websites can be found in one place. I hope this helps! :)
    -Amanda S.

    ReplyDelete